I've been loving these banana-cinnamon-pecan muffins! packed with good fats and protein for sustained energy.
3 ripe bananas, mashed
1 1/2 cups almond flour
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. Ceylon cinnamon
4 eggs, whisked
12 Pecans (optional, to decorate)
1. Preheat oven to 350 F
2. In a large bowl combine the mashed bananas with the eggs
3. Add to the mix the almond flour, baking soda and cinnamon.
4. Mix all together well either in a food processor or by hand
5. Spoon mixture into a baking tin (use coconut oil)
6. Top with pecans or preferred nuts (may use dates if want a hint of sweetness
7. Bake for about 30 minutes until golden