These protein-rich pancakes are filled with fiber, protein, healthy fats and complex carbs to help you start your day with a kick!
They are filling, delicious and take less than 10 minutes to make!
· 1-2 eggs, whisked
· 1 banana, mashed
· 2 tbsp. spelt flour (can also use buckwheat flour for a gluten free option)
· pinch of ceylon cinnamon
· pinch of sea salt
· 1 tbsp. coconut oil (to cook)
· Nut/seed butter of choice
· Handful of berries (I love blueberries)
1. Pre-heat a pan and add 1 tbsp. coconut oil to it
2. Mix the eggs, banana, flour a pinch of sea salt and cinnamon and then pour into the pan once is hot
3. Wait about 2 minutes then flip, wait another 2 minutes or so until the pancake is ready (I like mine well cooked and on the brown side)
4. Top with some nut/seed butter and berries